Factory Plant Maintenance and Site Work
Dedicated vehicles equipped with various tools and equipment for site work and factory maintenance
Truck mounted crane, 2000 kg
Yard Crane 6000 kg
Hand tools, welders, safety harnesses, lifting and moving equipment normally associated with site work
60 square metres of filtered paint booth. There is a professional sandblasting and painting company adjacent to our works and there is a galvanizing plant nearby
Design and Factory Facilities:
In-house Design Engineers utilising CAD facilities, complemented by specialist contractors
- Pneumatics experience.
- Bearing fitting, removal and fault diagnosis. (To SKF approved and certified standards)
- Steam/ condensate experience.
- Pipework installation. (Air, steam, stainless steel, ABS/ PVC)
- Overhaul of all types of reduction boxes, drives and electric motors.
- Mechanical seal installation and fault diagnosis.
- Stick/ TIG/ MIG welding, stainless steel purge welding.
- Liaison and/ or supervision of sub-contracting services when necessary.
Reactive site maintenance (on going)
- Breakdown "On-Site " Maintenance
- Pneumatics experience
- Hydraulics experience
- Pipework installation (air, steam, stainless steel, ABS/ PVC)
- Overhaul of all types of Mechanical Equipment, reduction boxes, drives and electric motors
- Manual arc/TIG/MIG welding
Predictive/preventive maintenance programmes (on-going)
- Planned maintenance programmes
- Rotating equipment overhaul and alignment.
- Steam and Condensate services
- Crane Truck
- Load Skates
- Safety equipment
- Liaison and or supervision of sub-contracting services when necessary